|信息化软件 企业管理 营销管理 业界消息 标签索引|
信息化软件目录OA 办公自动化 CRM 客户关系管理 PM 项目管理 CC 协同商务 BPM 业务流程管理 KM/KBS 知识管理 CMS 内容管理 SCM 供应链管理 BI 商务智能 ERP 企业资源计划 HRM 人力资源管理 EAM 企业资产管理 电子商务系统 IT综合
* Justify the project by building a strong documented business case.
* Understand the key business drivers of your business.
* Get buy-in and support from top management; i.e., make sure to have a strong sponsor.(高层管理支持)
* Be specific about requirements and state them in a way that makes it easy for vendors to respond and think along with you.(需求明确定义)
* Avoid reliance on new, unproven technology.
* Ensure the vendors can meet their commitments.(保证供应商履行承诺)
* Ensure your organization can meet your own commitments.(组织履行承诺)
* Clearly communicate project team roles and responsibilities.
* Give the team the budget, tools and space they need to get the work done.
* Send designated key users or team members for training as soon as possible.(关键和核心成员尽可能快的培训)
* Develop a formal project plan.(开发正式的项目计划)
* Require the project team to provide the task estimates in order to ensure buy-in to the plan.(项目团队提供估算，获取小组认同)
* Let the plan be driven by specifically defined deliverables which in turn should drive the activities and tasks.(任务必须有明确输出)
* Be objective and realistic when making estimates and setting time targets.(制定的估算和时间目标必须切实可行)
* Limit task duration to about two weeks (or 80 hours) or define an interim deliverable.(项目任务明确产出，任务<80小时)
* Do a risk assessment and develop a contingency plan with mitigating actions.(做风险评估，开发应急措施和风险减轻计划)
* Provide skilled project management resources for the project team.
* Stay with the plan.
* Have regular and formal project team meetings with agendas and minutes distributed to the team.(正式的团队会议)
* Track and report progress by the deliverables identified in the plan.
* Keep a formal issue log for all the practical issues that crop up and which were not included in the plan.(问题跟踪单并周期评估)
* Meet regularly with your sponsor.
* Require a formal change procedure to change scope and get sign-off by sponsor.(正式的范围变更过程)
* Adjust remaining duration and cost estimates when scope changes are approved or when you must accept a delay.
* Have the users do all testing where possible.(尽可能进行测试)
* Define what it means to be done; i.e., for milestones, project phases or stages and for going live.
* Watch for signs of burnout and be prepared for turnover of team members (including vendor personnel).
* Start data conversion as early as possible with a representative data dump from the old system for checking of data quality.
* Build a project culture based on mission oriented directives where team members take responsibility for assigned deliverables, but figure out how to do it on their own.
* Micro manage incidental or temporary project resources because these people seldom really become part of the team